Less mess & lower cost
A homeowner who wants a driveway or pool removed.
A general contractor who is rehabbing runways at the airport.
A highway contractor needing to remove and replace roadway asphalt.
A hospital adding electrical conduit to operating rooms.
These are some examples where we get on site, make the cuts safely, cleanly, and efficiently so you can move on with your project.
Our specialized tools and combined 75+ years of experience allow us to come up with creative ways to complete even the most complicated jobs.
We are Kentucky’s leading full-service concrete cutting contractor providing all forms of concrete sawing, drilling, grinding, and ground penetrating radar. Water control alleviates mess in interior work. We promise to do our work when it’s most convenient for you to continue business as usual.
Executive Project Manager
Across 30 years of experience in sales, marketing, engineering and construction, Jeff learned that the best way to tackle the unique challenges and opportunities presented by each project is through proactive planning, scheduling, and data-driven processes. He thrives on improvement and follows through on commitments.
- Over 15 years executive-level project management
- 10+ years construction-specific project management
- Led multiple urban core projects valued at over $1 million
With 20 years of experience in finance, accounting, estimating and management, Colin is able to assist customers with budgeting, planning, and understanding tactical and financial impacts of their projects. He enjoys knowing that Innovative Demolition teams are capable of tackling the most difficult of projects and drive results with data, hard work, and a breadth of industry knowledge held by very few others.
- Over 20 years of construction management experience
- Over $100 million in demolition projects estimated annually
- 20 years of professional financial background and experience
Lonnie Morgan is a trusted leader in guiding, directing and completing projects for Central Kentucky’s largest concrete cutting company. He has over 15 years of experience in the sawing and drilling industry and has completed thousands of projects on time and within budget for our customers. He is a tremendous problem solver and logistics manager.
- Over 15 years of experience in the sawing and drilling industry
Safety and Compliance Manager
Bio coming soon
- Responsible for leading safe work practices for 50+ field employees
- Manage safety initiatives for over $12 million in annual projects
- Responsible for permitting and compliance of the region’s largest demolition projects
Assistant Project Manager
Well organized, self-motivated and flexible, Jessica is at her best when serving as part of a team. With nearly a decade of work in the construction field, she has experience in accounting, human resources, project management, and marketing. She enjoys developing new processes and improving old ones so that projects stay productive and teams stay informed.
- Over a decade of project coordination experience
- Responsible for project documentation, schedule coordination, and customer reporting
Professional Credentials & Affiliations
- Licensed contractor in states of Kentucky, Tennessee, West Virginia, Ohio, and Indiana
- 100% OSHA compliant
- 100% First Aid & CPR-trained
- 100% Blood-Borne Pathogens trained
- 100% Reasonable Suspicion trained
- Drug-Free Workplace
- Prequalified by Kentucky Transportation Cabinet
- Member of Association of General Contractors, Kentucky chapter